By signing in to your AXNET account, you can change your Mobile number at [Account] - [Info].
How to change Mobile?
1. Click [Change] Mobile;
2. Enter 2FA code or SMS code and submit;
3. Enter Email verification code for confirmation;
4. Enter the new Mobile number and SMS code to submit change.
If you have NOT yet bound Google Authenticator or failed to sign in due to SIM card/mobile device loss/malfunction, please contact AXNET and apply to bind Google Authenticator so you can sign in to your account using 2FA code and change your mobile number.
How to apply for binding Google Authenticator?
1. Please submit a ticket with the title “Cannot sign in + Mobile + Apply to bind Google Authenticator” to AXNET support;
2. Please provide the following documents or images and add them in the attachment:
1) Front and back photo of your valid documentation (ID, passport, drivers license);
2) Photo of you holding your valid documentation and a paper contains these contents: Date of application, your AXNET account information (Nickname, Phone number, Email address) and your request (Bind Google Authenticator of AXNET).
Make sure the words in the paper are clear and legible and your face is clear.
3. If you have over 10,000 dollars worth of asset in your account, please add the following additional documents:
1) Proof of current residential address, e.g. property ownership certificate, lease agreement;
2) IP addresses in Sign-in history in AXNET;
3) Records of SMS or Email sent by AXNET.
What should I do after submitting the documents?
1. After receiving your ticket, AXNET will audit your documents and confirm your identity within 7 working days;
2. Once your application is verified, AXNET will send you an Email under account firstname.lastname@example.org for binding Google Authenticator.
Please make sure the Email was sent by email@example.com.The Email will be valid in 24 hours, please finish binding in time or you might need to contact AXNET again for a new Email.