When a user unlocks their wallet, their private key is stored encrypted in browser memory and cannot be accessed outside of the AXNET app. Private keys are only accessed locally to sign transactions on behalf of a user and are never transmitted outside the device. On sign out, the private key is destroyed from memory and cannot be accessed. These are all on the client side as well.
Articles in this section
- How is my private key safe?
- Are my funds safe on AXNET DEX?
- Why is there a 0.04 ETH minimum withdrawal amount for all tokens?
- Why are there minimum trade orders on AXNET DEX?
- Why can't I adjust the GAS fee?
- Who pays the GAS fee?
- What are gas fees?
- What are the trading fees for the DEX?
- How does the DEX work?
- What is AXNET's Decentralized Exchange?