All transactions on the Ethereum network cost gas, a fee that is paid to miners in order to process the transaction. Trades on AXNET cost ~110k gas. Gas costs are about 1.2x higher than EtherDelta and a little over than 0x, but on IDEX there is no risk of competing for the same order and wasting this gas fee. Traders receive their chosen order regardless of how long the transaction takes to settle, so as the exchange grows AXNET can continue to use a normal gas price.
Articles in this section
- How is my private key safe?
- Are my funds safe on AXNET DEX?
- Why is there a 0.04 ETH minimum withdrawal amount for all tokens?
- Why are there minimum trade orders on AXNET DEX?
- Why can't I adjust the GAS fee?
- Who pays the GAS fee?
- What are gas fees?
- What are the trading fees for the DEX?
- How does the DEX work?
- What is AXNET's Decentralized Exchange?