Yes. All funds held within the AXNET DEX wallet are under the user’s control at all times. AXNET can not trade, withdraw, or make any other transactions with your funds without you first cryptographically signing permission for AXNET to do so. Because AXNET keys are the only ones authorized to submit withdrawal transactions, we’ve included an escape hatch that allows users to withdraw directly from the contract after a certain period of inactivity. This ensures that even if the AXNET servers are unavailable that users can still remove their funds from the contract.
Articles in this section
- How is my private key safe?
- Are my funds safe on AXNET DEX?
- Why is there a 0.04 ETH minimum withdrawal amount for all tokens?
- Why are there minimum trade orders on AXNET DEX?
- Why can't I adjust the GAS fee?
- Who pays the GAS fee?
- What are gas fees?
- What are the trading fees for the DEX?
- How does the DEX work?
- What is AXNET's Decentralized Exchange?